bpost is always on the move. We create an environment for our people with challenging projects, inspiring collaborations and the latest technologies, with interesting job opportunities and training programs for everyone.
Within the European Parcels Center, as Process Manager for our international operations, you will manage the design and implementation of complex processes and new projects. In collaboration with the major stakeholders and through Kaizen workshops, trainings and natural persuasion, you ensure the optimization and continuous growth of our production flow. Your home base is our operational e-commerce logistics site, the international sorting center in Zaventem Brucargo.
Your tasks and responsibilities
Stakeholder and change management
- Organize (Kaizen) workshops, be present in the operations at crucial moments (throughout the three shifts) and provide training for the colleagues on site
- Collaborate and negotiate with the local management team as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Any new activities or processes will be designed by you in order to achieve the objectives of our booming business
- Analyze existing complex processes, ensure the treatment of malfunctions and initiate the associated corrective actions and improvements
- Identify risks and evaluate the consequences of those risks, along with a contingency plan
- Ensure a comprehensive system of knowledge and document management
- Implement new processes in close collaboration with the operational teams and partners.
It goes without saying that as a Process Architect, you are proactive, have sound project management skills manage stakeholders. We do want to emphasize these things:
-You have a Master's degree (or similar through experience).
-You have 3 to 5 years of experience in process / project management.
-You have a critical view on operational procedures
- You have a holistic and strategic view on operations
- Your mother tongue is Dutch or French. English can be spoken and written easily.
- You communicate clearly with external partners and colleagues.
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik werk precies, grondig en zorgvuldig binnen de afgesproken tijd.
- Ik kan de volgorde van de taken en van de deeltaken bepalen.
- Ik ben creatief in het vinden van oplossingen voor problemen.
- Ik kan gemakkelijk mensen aanspreken en contacten onderhouden.
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
Like many other companies, we offer a monthly salary (with an end-of-year bonus and double holiday pay, of course) as well as an attractive package of benefits, including luncheon vouchers, a fixed net reimbursement, A function car, hospitalization insurance, group insurance (pension, death and disability), a bonus, 27 days of leave and benefits at bpost bank and more than 100 bpost partners.
This is what makes us stand out:
- You will work for one of the largest corporate players, with headquarters in Belgium (decisions are taken here, in Brussels). At the same time, you are part of an international story, thanks to our many activities in the United States, Europe and Asia.
-You will be given full responsibility for your portfolio.
-You end up in a company in a state of flux. Admittedly, this creates some complexity, but above all a lot of challenge and innovative projects.
- The atmosphere, the collegiality and the friendly bpost culture is unique. And we will prove it.
As a leading postal operator in Belgium and an international provider of parcels and e-commerce logistics, we create real connections between millions of people, businesses and communities. Our team of +34,000 employees is our greatest asset in this story. Thanks to them, we continue to play a key role in our rapidly changing society.