Junior Project Member
AIR CARGO BELGIUM
Are you passionate about Air Cargo? Are you looking for an ambitious project to kickstart your career?
Are you looking for challenges to develop your skills?
Come and join our team!
We are looking for a full-time junior project member with a bachelors degree in Logistics or Business Development. In our young and dynamic team, you will be responsible for supervising a project from the start until it is completed. In cooperation with the project's chairman, you will provide the administrative guidance on project execution and your activities are carried out based on the specifications and instructions of the director and chairman.
The rules and standards governing project management and the requirements for each project are spelt out by the director. It is expected of you to spell out and communicate these rules and standards to other members of the team so as to ensure that these rules and regulations are strictly adhered.
Do you feel addressed? Come join our great team!
Air Cargo Belgium is based in BRUcargo, Machelen. At the 6th floor of the main building you have a panoramic view on the runway of our airport, the city of Brussels with her Atomium and Basilica of the Sacred Heard.
What do we expect:
- Bachelor's degree Logistics Management - Business Management; School leaver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Outstanding human relation skills
- Excellent cmmunication skills
- Customer Orientated
- Proficient in analysing and solving problems
- Strong ability to give attention to details, multi-tasking skills and organizational skills
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
- Ik kan met anderen samenwerken aan één taak met één doel. We helpen elkaar daarbij en we komen op voor elkaar.
- Ik kan gemakkelijk mensen aanspreken en contacten onderhouden.
A fulltime contract at the headquarters of ACB (BRUcargo)
A wide range of benefits: laptop, mobile phone (+ subscription), meal and eco vouchers, flexible working hours, …
A job with a high level of responsibility and a wide variety of tasks
Working with cargo-professionals and a great opportunity to expand your network
Lots of fun and the best colleagues in the world ;-).
Send us your CV and motivational letter: firstname.lastname@example.org