Junior Aircraft Technician
TUI Engineering & Maintenance is looking for Junior Aircraft Technicians for the line and base maintenance of the TUI fly fleet. Together with an enthusiastic team of mechanics, you will be responsible for a series of diverse and challenging tasks.
As part of an international corporate culture centred around diversity, you will assist our competent engineers in all line and base maintenance and repair operations in line with the required standards concerning quality, professionalism and tidiness so that TUI fly’s aircraft are available in time in order to meet the flight schedule.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Assisting the competent engineers in the performance of aircraft maintenance activities for line maintenance and during visits to aircraft hangars
- Assisting in various activities such as practical exercises, aircraft cleaning, inspections, functional checks, adjustments and repairs
- Ensuring that all line and base maintenance tasks are carried out in line with the applicable regulations, construction procedures and approved technical documentation
- Maintaining the tools, equipment and facilities put at your disposal according to the highest standards and pursuant to the EASA regulations, the health and safety rules as well as the human factor regulations
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You have a degree in secondary or higher education in aircraft maintenance, electromechanics or equivalent
- You have already gained experience in a similar job or a relevant work placement
- You are prepared to work in shifts (day and/or night shift) as well as on weekends and public holidays, depending on the needs as regards line and base maintenance
- You are prepared to travel to other countries for assignments or training courses
- You are able to concentrate for a long period of time and carry out your job with attention to detail, avoiding mistakes as much as possible
- You are stress resistant and are able to handle diverse situations in a flexible manner
- You have an excellent oral and written command of English and are able to express yourself correctly in Dutch and/or French in your area of work
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA
- Ik respecteer afspraken, regels en procedures.
- Ik heb geen hulp nodig om mijn taak goed te doen
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik kan nieuwe informatie opnemen en toepassen.
- Ik werk precies, grondig en zorgvuldig binnen de afgesproken tijd.
- Ik kan met anderen samenwerken aan één taak met één doel. We helpen elkaar daarbij en we komen op voor elkaar.
- Ik kan een vooropgesteld resultaat bereiken met de afgesproken kwaliteit
- Ik kan de volgorde van de taken en van de deeltaken bepalen.
- Ik blijf kalm of werk zelfs nog beter als het heel druk is, als ik opgejaagd word.
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages and extras:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com