Junior Aircraft Technician
You assist the licensed aircraft Technician A, B, or B2 in performing scheduled and unscheduled line- and light-maintenance tasks according to the appropriate aircraft maintenance manuals, and this as per our following work scopes:
- Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A319 fleet
- Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A330 fleet
- Assisting and carrying out line & light maintenance tasks
- Executing all routine maintenance tasks
- Correct completion of A/C documents
- Monitoring and following up on the state of the maintenance of the ground equipment material as well as of the worksites.
- You have a degree as Aircraft Technician and have followed all modules on a A or B level
- You work accurately
- You work autonomously
- You bring quality assurance and have a sense of responsibility
- You communicate well and are team-orientated
- You have good analytical abilities
- Good level of technical English
You can apply till February 9th, 2019 by uploading your CV and motivational letter. If your CV and motivational letter are positively evaluated, you will be invited for a first technical screening.