5 TUI BLUE Fitness & Leisure Instructors Summer 2021 (Abroad)
Join TUI BLUE as a Fitness & Leisure Instructor and help your TUI BLUE Team to deliver amazing holidays in one of our flagship international concept hotels for couples/adults-only or families.
If you are looking to work abroad in any of our 100+ holiday destinations, have a valid EU Passport and speak good English plus a second European language (preferably) then please read on:
(If you are looking to work locally then please review our vacancies in your specific country/destination)
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Plan and deliver a fitness programme including relaxation, strengthening, cardio and aqua classes
- Support guests with sports and gym equipment including health & safety and maintenance
- Support or join in with additional daytime and evening activities such as team events and theme nights that vary should you be based in a TUI BLUE For Two (Adults) or TUI BLUE For Families Hotel
- Work in an international team providing genuinely helpful service to guests and colleagues
- Support the team helping to handle complaining and at times emotional guests when required
- Working varied hours in-line with our service standards and guests needs
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Passionate about sports and fitness
- You will need to be 18 years of age by the time you will begin working for TUI
- Work experience in sport or fitness or your own personal experience as a minimum
- You will ideally have, alternatively free training provided*:
An exercise to music qualification/education
- Basic Aqua Instructor
- Yoga and/or Pilates beginner qualification
- Group Fitness B - License / Group Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Barbell Training
- Functional Workout License
- A genuinely helpful person comfortable to work with either international couples or families
- Staying power, perseverance and flexibility
- Good English - additional languages advantageous
- Available to attend training in March/April 2021
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik ben creatief in het vinden van oplossingen voor problemen.
- Ik kan nieuwe informatie opnemen en toepassen.
- Ik heb geen hulp nodig om mijn taak goed te doen
- Ik kan met anderen samenwerken aan één taak met één doel. We helpen elkaar daarbij en we komen op voor elkaar.
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
- Ik kan gemakkelijk mensen aanspreken en contacten onderhouden.
TUI and you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free qualification training provided subject to contract completion
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit and criminal check costs included
- Return flights, accommodation (individual bedroom guaranteed) & uniform
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programmes
- Excellent career opportunities
If you require any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUI Hotels & Resorts includes our leading leisure hotel brands such as TUI BLUE, ROBINSON, TUI MAGIC LIFE, TUI SENSATORI and TUI SUNEO and has more than 400 hotels across 30+ holiday destinations worldwide. TUI Hotels & Resorts offers customers individual hotel brands so they can find the best product to meet their needs and expectations. Priorities include guest satisfaction, high-value service and innovative environmental & sustainability management all driven by our dedicated teams.
#tuijobs #tuijobsabroad #holidaydestinationjobs