15 TUI Swim Instructors Summer 2021 (Abroad)
Join TUI working within Holiday Village or BLUE FOR FAMLIES as a Swim Instructor and help to deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays by delivering fun and professional lessons to adults, toddlers and kids aged 3 years and above.
If you are looking to work abroad in any of our 100+ holiday destinations, have a valid EU Passport and speak good English plus a second European language (preferably) then please read on:
(If you are looking to work locally then please review our vacancies in your specific country/destination)
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Delivering professional swimming lessons and parent & toddler sessions in a fun, safe environment
- Tailoring sessions to balance fun & engagement with technical progression
- Coaching children & adults of varying abilities following the syllabus
- Actively selling and promoting sessions
- Taking part in daytime activities, team shows and party dances
- Working as part of a large team, providing helpful service for all your guests
- Working varied hours - especially at the start of season
- Support the occasional handling of complaining or emotional guests
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to providing great service & swim coaching
- Swimming Teacher Qualification or equivalent national Swim Trainer education for your respective country enabling you to teach children and adult
- A current Lifeguard Qualification or equivalent
- You will need to be 18 years of age by the time you will begin working for TUI
- Experience of swim teaching and working with children
- The ability to communicate well with adults, families and children of all ages
- Staying power, perseverance and flexibility
- Maturity and professionalism to handle living and working abroad
- Good English - additional languages advantageous
- Available to attend training in March (Holiday Villages) & May (TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES) 2021
- Ik heb geen hulp nodig om mijn taak goed te doen
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
- Ik kan nieuwe informatie opnemen en toepassen.
- Ik kan gemakkelijk mensen aanspreken en contacten onderhouden.
- Ik ben creatief in het vinden van oplossingen voor problemen.
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
- Ik kan met anderen samenwerken aan één taak met één doel. We helpen elkaar daarbij en we komen op voor elkaar.
TUI and you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit and criminal check costs included
- Return flights, accommodation (individual bedroom guaranteed) & uniform
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programmes
- Excellent career opportunities
If you require any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUI Hotels & Resorts includes our leading leisure hotel brands such as TUI BLUE, ROBINSON, TUI MAGIC LIFE, TUI SENSATORI and TUI SUNEO and has more than 400 hotels across 30+ holiday destinations worldwide. TUI Hotels & Resorts offers customers individual hotel brands so they can find the best product to meet their needs and expectations. Priorities include guest satisfaction, high-value service and innovative environmental & sustainability management all driven by our dedicated teams.
#tuijobs #tuijobsabroad #holidaydestinationjobs