15 TUI Kids Club Hosts Summer 2021 (Abroad)
Join TUI as a TUI Kids Club Host and help to deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a big difference to family holidays by delivering an exciting, developmental and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
If you are looking to work abroad in any of our 100+ holiday destinations, have a valid EU Passport and speak good English plus a second European language (preferably) then please read on:
(If you are looking to work locally then please review our vacancies in your specific country/destination)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Working as part of a childcare team in a fun & safe environment
- Teams can be of various sizes and nationalities
- Using creativity to ensure Kids Club sessions are fun and enjoyable for kids of all ages
- Using skills, experience and the tools available, ensure Kids Club safety standards are followed
- Supporting daytime and evening team events like character parades and party dances
- Working varied hours inline with the service standards and guest needs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Some positions require a recognised childcare education/qualification to meet our TUI minimum standards within our International Kids Clubs (typically consists of both formal study time and on-the-job work experience)
- You will need to be 18 years of age by the time you will begin working for TUI
- All positions including those without the need for a childcare education/qualification must have previous and relevant experience of working with/supervising children
- TUI offer free of charge, an amazing opportunity to work towards an EU recognised childcare qualification on-the-job for all those able to work the full 7month summer season April-October
- A genuinely helpful person dedicated to providing great service & childcare
- Fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of a team
- Maturity and professionalism to handle living and working abroad
- Good English - additional languages advantageous
- Ik kan de volgorde van de taken en van de deeltaken bepalen.
- Ik ben creatief in het vinden van oplossingen voor problemen.
- Ik kan met anderen samenwerken aan één taak met één doel. We helpen elkaar daarbij en we komen op voor elkaar.
- Ik houd rekening met de wensen en de behoeften van klanten, kennissen en vrienden. Ik respecteer de mening van de klant.
- Ik kan me goed aanpassen als de werkomgeving, de mensen, de arbeidsregeling verandert.
TUI AND YOU
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily meals & non-alcoholic drinks included during hotel opening months
- Private health insurance, visa, work permit, first aid training and criminal check costs included
- Return flights, accommodation (individual bedroom guaranteed) & uniform
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programmes
- Excellent career opportunities
If you require any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TUI Hotels & Resorts includes our leading leisure hotel brands such as TUI BLUE, ROBINSON, TUI MAGIC LIFE, TUI SENSATORI and TUI SUNEO and has more than 400 hotels across 30+ holiday destinations worldwide. TUI Hotels & Resorts offers customers individual hotel brands so they can find the best product to meet their needs and expectations. Priorities include guest satisfaction, high-value service and innovative environmental & sustainability management all driven by our dedicated teams.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #HolidayDestinationJobs