The Brussels Airlines warehouse contains all spare parts and tools for aircraft maintenance.
The storekeeper takes ware of the logistical support by managing incoming and outgoing goods and servicing internal and external customers in the Brussels Airlines warehouse.
- Perform incoming inspection and receive all ordered parts
- Handle all in- and outgoing part and tooling requests at the parts counter
- Prepare packaging for shipments and arranges all administrational procedures
- Follow up the on time return of used and unused parts
- Perform all kind of warehouse tasks like for example: inventory check, storage tasks, due date check, clearing empty shelf space, grab supply replenishment,…
- Higher secondary education or 3 years of relevant experience in a warehouse
- Good PC knowledge
- Driver license B
- To work accurate and autonomous
- structured way of working and eye for cleanliness
- Customer friendly
- Fluent in English
We offer a temporary replacement contract to cover for a long-term sickness.