Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is seeking to employ a Sales Support Agent Benelux (permanent -full time) in Brussels, Belgium.
Support the Benelux agency & group sales. Support the GM and sales team in all Commercial Activities.
- Provide reservations and ticketing support to the Benelux travel agents.
- Handling group reservations and quote offers.
- Answer queries related to Air Canada product offers and services
- Monitor and manage sales reports, refunds, waivers and other administrative duties.
- Support our Key Account Managers in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Update and monitor the web content (local homepage).
- Coordination of marketing activities, sales communications or sales events.
- Benchmarking and feed the sales team with market intelligence.
- Track & analyze sales data and provide statistics to support review meetings and sales strategic decisions.
- Preparation & updates of product presentations for the sales team.
- Support other markets in the GM’s portfolio if required.
Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties & responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s superior.