Job Title:Sales Manager-Brussels
Reports to: Country Manager-Belgium
The Sales Manager is responsible for sales and marketing activities in his/her respective area. This will include analyzing and formulating sales plans, achieving revenue targets, client acquisition, expanding the distribution network, enforcing systems, people development, building relations with external agencies and promoting RwandAir brand and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in the design to formulate and agree the commercial and quality objectives and development (short, medium and long term) of the range of RwandAir Products and Services within the designated region;
· Identify new sales opportunities and take steps to implement them for new revenue streams;
· Develop and service trade partners to maximise loyalty and revenue generation;
· Undertake overall responsibility and accountability for the management, control and administration of RwandAir assets, fiscal and marketing policies within the region;
· Build and maintain relationships with Regulatory Authorities, Commercial Organisations, Third Party Suppliers and Contractors and ensure conformity with local and international legal requirements, conventions, policies, procedures and regulations;
· To monitor and recommend pricing levels to maximize yield and revenue;
· Maintain the overall administrative and budgetary control of the area;
· Provide adequate and timely feedback to head office on achievements;
· Identify marketing opportunities defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s
Strengths and weakness; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.