Do you have a passion to work in the heart of the global cargo industry?
Do you have analytical skills and a commercial mentality to drive and boost business?
Are you an international team player?
Then this might just be the job for you!
Air France KLM Cargo is the specialized air cargo business of the Air France KLM Group. We offer a worldwide network of 457 destinations from our two hubs, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
Through the combined fleet of our airlines, we transport a wide variety of goods to all corners of the globe. We complement the large cargo capacity of our passenger fleet with our full freighter aircraft.
Pricing, Capacity, Contracting & Business Development (PCC&BD) is positioned within Cargo Sales & Distribution BeNeLux and represents 5 operating carriers.
Together with your team in Amsterdam (Schiphol),
- you will be responsible for the Pricing, Commercial Steering, and Performance Management of exports from the BeNeLux countries to a specific area (continent).
- Next to the area you will be responsible for pricing and business development related activities (e.g. of a specialized product like Pharmaceuticals). Finally you will be part of (central) project teams, for example to improve tooling.
- In the area role you will analyze, coordinate and maintain pricing activities. You will set pricing on all rate types for the entire product portfolio.
- Part of your job will be to provide guidance during seasonal pricing and allocation rounds in order to achieve optimal pricing.
- You will initiate analyses for new business opportunities and translate the derived upward potential or downward risks into real-time recommendations. Signal and act upon short/long-term opportunities.
- Finally you will deep dive into the commercial performance of the area and define improvement actions.
In the Business Development role
- you will guide the BeNeLux teams on pricing related to a specific product as well as monitor performance and trends in the market. Moreover you will work on improving certain commercial processes.
In short, you will have a wide range of analytical and commercial responsibilities in the heart of the Air France KLM Cargo team.