For a leading aerospace multinational corporation that is building and supporting software and harware for airports around the world, MindWorks recruitment is recruiting for our client a junior ICT support technician.
Assist in repairing, installing, and maintaining workstations and peripherals. This can be airport specific boarding pass printers, bag tag printers, scanners, document printers etc.
- Assist with troubleshooting of the system hardware, and peripherals
- Assist with troubleshooting of application/system issues
- Work with different departments within the organization and external to solve issues.
- Performing preventive maintenance, daily walk around and check ups
- Providing consumables (printer equipment/labels), to several locations spread over the airport
- As an autonomous system specialist, you work with the Site Manager to optimize site performance and give your input on current procedures.
- You will be the FPOC for all agents and handlers and provide first line support, either remotely or physically on site.