Reporting to the Head of Engine Services, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop logistical plan for current and future operations.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of material.
- Communicate with other Lufthansa sites to advice parts availability and part exchange status.
- Aide in the optimization of the material management process including the monitoring of inventory and Lease Return invoices to promote continuous improvement.
- Back-up of logistic officer in case of absences
- Gather supplier and vendor price quotes.
- Maintain files and records of materials and pricing information.
- Draft purchase orders to suppliers in appropriate timing.
- Follow up & monitor supplier delivery as per delivery plan.
- Control approve supplier list
Planning and administration:
- Using computerized maintenance system to assist engine maintenance events modifications, airworthiness directives and service bulletins.
- Inspection and interpretation aircraft and engine documentation, EASA/FAA directives, OEM Service Bulletins.
- Occasional AOG support as and when required.
- Preparation of work packs related to Engine Lease Return of Boeing and Airbus aircraft equipment
- Ensure tooling and material is sourced and available.
- Control cost effective material procurement versus TAT.
- Develop and maintain effective KPI metrics.
- Handling administration related to the engine shop. Keeping track of incoming and outgoing engines
Perform other duties as assigned.