Handyman / Cabin Repair Performer
Description de l'emploi
The Cabin Repair Performer is part of a team which delivers a high level of maintenance quality by assisting in cabin maintenance activities within the EASA part 145 en BA approved work scope.
- To learn cabin maintenance activities in which the cabin technician should have at least 2 of the following specialties such as but not limited to cabin line maintenance, epoxy and ‘tedlar’ works, repair of aircraft seats, aircraft cabin removal/installation (e.g. sidewall panels, floor panels, bins, seats, ceilings, toilets, galley’s, linings) and painting of cabin and aircraft parts according to the ‘specs’ sheets from the manufacturer.
- Assists the cabin repair department in its activities, both in base maintenance as during line maintenance in order to avoid cabin related discrepancies in accordance with the manufracturer approved maintenance data.
- Assists in cabin shop activities to ensure a clean and perfect cabin for our guests. This entails working on parts such as sidewall panels, floor panels, bins, seats, ceilings, toilets, galley’s, linings)
- Co-responsible for the administration in accordance with the Brussels Airlines scope andEASA 145 rules.
- Makes sure that level of the cabin shop meets the EASA 145 requirements by guarding cleanliness, tools, equipment and stock.
- Higher secondary education with a technical focus
- Dutch/French and a strong level of technical English
- High sense of esthetics in cabin interior
- Able to work in team
- Organized way of working
- Have a natural craftsmanship skill and interest in cleanliness of work
- Able to work extremely accurate and with precision
Pour une candidature valide, veuillez télécharger votre CV, lettre de motivation, certificat de bonne conduite et copie ou votre dernier diplôme pertinent.